It was one of the creators of the well known now spanish fashion from Galicia who returned to Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week in the 50th Anniversary with the music of Michael Nyman, who wrote the soundtrack for the film ‘The Piano’. Galicia, in the north of Spain and galician fashion still is the strogest symbol for fashion from Spain and in the world as well with Inditex, Zara: Adolfo Dominguez, Roberto Verino, Inditex and many more.
- Silhouette: Straight cuts, sizes carved, structured shoulders and mix of fabrics, as Galician creator calls “futuristic puzzle ‘.
- Materials: textured wool, alpaca, ‘mohair’ and synthetic leathers. For evening, velvet mixed with ‘glitter’ golden.
- Colors: Gray, black, midnight blue, pink, eggplant, red volcano and ash tone.
- Garments: Short dresses, coats and dresses kind of night robe with drapery carved.
- ‘Front row’: First row of the busiest. Among the guests could see the famous spanish celleb and actors