- Get carried away by the crowds strolling along Las Ramblas in Barcelona, among flowers and books.
- Walk through the Gothic Quarter and discover how the past coexists with the latest trends in art and fashion. .
- Discover real modernist gems in the Passeig de Gracia, buildings as sculpture, with extraordinary shapes and colours.
- Be dazzled by how the Agbar Tower, Barcelona’s new architectural icon, lights up the night with colour.
- Climb Tibidabo and Montjuïc and admire the spectacular views of the city.
- Walk along Barceloneta beach and chance upon shops and corners that reveal the seafaring past of the city.
- Immerse yourself in art at some of the best museums in Spain.
- Admire the facade of the Sagrada Familia cathedral decorated with sculptural narratives conceived by Gaudi with true devotion.
- Wander through the Güell park and discover a world of fantasy and symbolism.
- Sample the true Mediterranean flavour of Catalan cuisine.
- And why not?, get to see Zlatan playing football
Tillbaka till Misslopez´s webshop www.misslopez.se